Our services that can be performing
- Quality control during erection of new projects to ensure that work comply with required specifications and witnessing all testing and examinations including the test run trails and issuing the relevant inspection and safety operational certificates, qualification of welders and welding procedures, and welding supervision is part of the erection or fabrication activities.
- NDT inspection using all convention NDT technique (RT, PT, MT, UT & VT) & Advance equipment technique like (UT PHASED ARRAY & TOFD) in the site field.
- Routine and Annual Inspection perform QC/QA, NDT inspection and issue inspection relevant certifications for each equipment’s and safety operational certificates.
For different infrastructure projects such as (Oil Refinery, Gas Plant, Pipeline, Thermal and Gas Power Plant, Tank project) for the equipment listed below accordance to the international codes & standards, the client specification, and safe operation.
- Industrial Boilers (Fire & Water Tube).
- Pressure Vessels (Tower, Drums, and Reactor, Heat Exchanger).
- Storage Tanks (Fixed, Floating Roof)
- Pipeline and pipe network system
- Lifting Equipment’s (Fixed & Mobile).
- Mechanical Hoisting Devices.
4. We cooperate with our partner (FTI-UK) to provide services as below
4.1 Inspection & Non-destructive Testing
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- API 570 Piping Inspectors
- API 653 Tank Inspectors
- Automated Corrosion Mapping (AUT)
- Automated Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Ultrasonic Phased Array Examination (PAUT)
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing (LRUT) CUI
- LRGUT Level 3 Consultancy Services
- Saturated Low Frequency EC (SLOFEC)
- Alternating Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Tank Floor MFE Inspection (MFE)
- EC & RFT Tube Inspection
- Internal Rotary Tube Inspection (IRIS)
- Infrared Component Inspection (IRT)
- Corrosion Under Pipe Supports (LR & SRUT)
- Non-Intrusive Annular Plate Inspection (SRUT)
- Pulsed Eddy Currents (PEC)
- Acoustic Emission Testing (AE)
- 3rd Party inspection/QA/QC
- Marine Surveys/Classification
- Vendor Inspection
- Neutron Backscatter
- Quality and Construction Manpower Supply
- NDT Level 3 Services, Training & Certification
- Subsea Inspection
4.2 In-Service Tank Inspection & Cleaning
- In Service Robotic Tank Inspection
- In Service Robotic Tank Cleaning
- Small Diameter Inspection
4.3 Out of Service Unmanned Tank Cleaning
Robotic System for Tank Floor Inspection whilst Tank Remains In-Service.
4.4 Pipeline Construction QA/QC
- X-RAY Pipeline Crawlers
- Automated Ultrasonic AUT – Girth Weld
4.5 Pipeline and Tank Repair
- Flexible Cold Composite and Pipe Support Pads
4.6 Pipeline Integrity & Leak Detection Systems:
- Direct Assessment (ECDA, ICDA, SCCDA, CDA) Close Interval Potential Survey (CIPS)
- Direct Current Voltage Gradient Survey (DCVG)
- Pipeline Current Attenuation Survey
- Pipeline Depth of Cover & Survey
- Pipeline Right of Way GPS Survey
- pH Soil Analysis and Continuous Resistivity Surveys
- Pipeline Leak Detection system
- Pipeline Illegal Hot Tapping or Intrusion Detection
- OCTG Inspection – Dill pipe, HWDP, Dill Collars & Various subs as per DS- 1 & API RP 7G
- Failure Root Cause Analysis
- Material Testing & Selection
- Pipeline Integrity Data Integration
- Pipeline Repair & Rehabilitation Programs
- API 579 Fitness for Service Engineers (FFS)
- Remaining Life Assessment (RLA)
- RBI/RBA design and development (RBA)
- Welding & Pipeline Engineers
- Structural & Pressure System Engineering
- Inspection Plan and Procedure Development
4.8 Asset Integrity Management
- Total Integrity Management Consultancy
- Bespoke RBA software compilation, implementation and management.
- New construction/Refurbishment/Upgrade of Drilling
- Rigs for Offshore, Land, Desert and Inland Waters
- New construction or refurbishment of barges
- DP2, barge and rig charter
- New and reconditioned tools and equipment
- FRP Grating, Hand Rails, Stairways, Rubbing Strips, Boat Landings, etc.
- FRP Security Fencing
- Crude Oil Sourcing
- Crude Related Products Sourcing