- By continually improving the Occupational Health and Safety Management System, We are committed to satisfying any interested party with excellence in health and safety performance that comply consistently with current legislation and regulations, at the best possible cost and delivered on a timely basis.
- Our Mission are Prequalification for ISO and EIA Project. We support the empowerment of the workforce and the utilization of a safe workplace resulting in competitive and innovative quality products for customers while providing a healthy work environment and creating a positive long-term social, cultural, and economic benefit for the region and its people, employees, customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- We shares with the community, important responsibilities for a health and safety environment in which we live and work. We support the responsible stewardship of human resources in the workplace where responsible stewardship, combined with a continual improvement process, makes possible sustained economic development.
- We are committed to consistently deliver our services in Engineering Inspection (DT&NDT) and Engineering Consultancies (Prequalification for ISO certificate) and EIA Project through a team of highly motivated technical personnel. This will be supported by state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, well-defined processes and excellent training programs. The management will adopt a culture that fosters integrity, sense of responsibility, and continual improvement through compliance with the ISO 9001 standard.
Health and Safety Policy
- Our Occupational Health and Safety Policy is to prevent injury and ill health to our workforce and to continually improve the performance of the OH&S management system, while complying to applicable legal and other requirements.
- To this end: All supervisors are responsible for ensuring that their employees are trained in approved work procedures to obtain optimal output without accidents and injuries and to ensure that employees follow safe work methods and related regulations.
- All personnel are required to support the OH&S program and make health and safety a part of their daily routine and to ensure that they are following safe work methods.
- All personnel will be held accountable for implementing the OH&S program.
- All relevant laws and regulations are incorporated in our program.
- Commitment to apply the environmental management system to the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 to achieve the goals and programs established through understanding the general context of the company and its relationship to the environment and the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of this system.
- Determine the relevant parties related to the (environmental management system) of the company and meet their requirements in relation to this system.
- Determining the environmental aspects resulting from the company’s activities and activities, and reducing the environmental impacts and the resulting pollution
- Commitment and compliance with legislation, laws and other requirements pertaining to the environmental system, according to the activities and activities of the company.
- Spreading environmental awareness and developing best environmental practices in the company’s offices and locations.